Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kenrobol
Reel Rookie

Wordpress

What's the first step for connecting my videos on wordpress? 

I keep getting feed link not found.  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDavid
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Wordpress

Thank you for your interest in bringing your content to the Roku platform!

Our documentation on hosting and streaming specifications should help. However to get started, we’d also recommend reviewing some of our written and video resources to familiarize yourself with the ecosystem and what it takes to build a Roku channel:

To access the Roku Developer Dashboard and see what it’s like to create a channel on Roku, follow the steps below:

1. Create a Roku customer account: my.roku.com/signup
  2. Enroll in the Roku Developer Program: developer.roku.com/enrollment/standard

If you have any questions after reviewing the resources above, be sure to check out our Knowledge Center for frequently-asked questions.

If you run into any trouble or can’t find an answer to one of your questions, feel free to contact Partner Success.

0 Kudos
nikola123

How can I upload video's on my WordPress website

Hello, 

Hope You are fine. WordPress now makes it exceptionally easy to upload video into you blog post. This can be done with a video from the web  or one that is stored on your compueter. To upload and post to your blog a video from your computer, click the Add Media icon on the Edit Post or Add New Post page. Then follow these steps:

1. Click the Select Files button.

An Open dialog box opens.

2. Select the video file you want to upload and click Open (or double-click the file).

3. You return to the file uploader window in WordPress, which shows a progress bar while your video uploads. When the upload is complete, a box containing several options drops down.

4. Type a title for the file in the Title text box.

5. Type a caption for the file in the Caption text box.

6. Type a description of the file in the Description text box.

7. Click the File URL button.

It provides a direct link in your post to the video file itself.

8. Click the Insert into Post button. WordPress doesn’t embed a video player in the post; it inserts only a link to the video.  

https://dogsandcatslove.com/can-dogs-eat-cheetos-is-it-harmful-for-dogs/

0 Kudos