Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattyB
Reel Rookie

Re: Vimeo Thumbnail is not showing in any channel

Oh, it's been way longer than that.  It just shows how Vimeo stands these days, which, I will remind you, predates YouTube.  It must be so seldom used that nobody deems to care that the Roku app is broken for literally years, it's quite bizarre - it's as if neither Vimeo nor Roku cares.

MattyB
Reel Rookie

Okay, we got our answer now.  Instead of fixing the app Vimeo are throwing in the towel.  Vimeo are abandoning all their apps other than Android and iOS.  I went ahead and deleted the app today.  I guess this can be closed as unresolved.

inge
Reel Rookie

What a shame! Thanks. 

0 Kudos
zpinternational
Binge Watcher

Hi, unfortunately Vimeo became impossible to deal with. We switched Blue Mermaid, TEN TV, Draw Western Theater and the INC Horror Network to another server. Those should work for you. I am so sorry for the problems. We really tried to work out a solution with Vimeo. they kept shutting our feed off for no reason then wanted more money to continue after they wrecked our subscriber base! 

zpinternational
Binge Watcher