Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbox
Visitor

Updating Channel Info Without Submitting New App

My company has recently submitted an app update. The app should be free to download with an in app subscription option.

However, something was filled out incorrectly and now the subscription cost is being required before customers download the app. As the app itself is fine, is there way to change this setting and make the app free again without having to resubmit a new package? 
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
EnTerr
Roku Guru

Re: Updating Channel Info Without Submitting New App

Yes. 
Except the app bundle, all the other info is metadata and can be re-published w/o full-blown new release review. Get in touch with the channel store operatives, since they have to press the button on the Co's side.
0 Kudos
sbox
Visitor

"EnTerr" wrote:
Yes. 
Except the app bundle, all the other info is metadata and can be re-published w/o full-blown new release review. Get in touch with the channel store operatives, since they have to press the button on the Co's side.

Sorry if this a stupid question, but I'm just filling in for the person who would normally be taking care of these things - where do I find contact info for the channel store operatives? I've searched everywhere online and can't find any number or email.
0 Kudos
EnTerr
Roku Guru

"sbox" wrote:
Sorry if this a stupid question, but I'm just filling in for the person who would normally be taking care of these things - where do I find contact info for the channel store operatives? I've searched everywhere online and can't find any number or email.

Use the general one, developer at roku.com
0 Kudos