Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elliott
Visitor

To Hell With This Forum

Damn, people...will no one help out with some info? I posted 2 questions in 4 weeks and none of you want to give me information? You act like I am asking for the blueprints of the damn Federal Reserve.

This is terrible, why the hell do you have a discussion forum and then not help the ones who are trying to work out the technology? You got 5 damn moderators and NOT ONE OF YOU WILL HELP ME? This is some bull. You guys just want to sit around and talk high tech programming talk and watch the boards. I bought this Roku thing just so I can develop, that is it. Now Roku has my money and won't help me set up the channel that I bought the service/box for?

That is some real bullcrap. Thanks Roku.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
KennyJ
Roku Guru

Re: To Hell With This Forum

Actually your post is BS. Your first post was answered twice by a Roku engineer, and you even replied, "Thank you so much Kevin. That is what I was looking for. I will start working on this right away."

Your other post was from this last Saturday when no Roku people are working.
0 Kudos
campbellwang
Visitor

KennyJ, You are wrong he posted it yesterday Sunday, 16 May 2010.
Ohh That's even worse.
What are you complaining about elliot?
CDNOne.com | CDNTwo.com
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Visitor

Elliot,

As others have mentioned, we don't have quite as much time to work on the weekends as during the week. Sorry you've had troubles getting up to speed. We realize BrightScript and channel development can be a bit daunting to the novice programmer.

What kind of channel are you trying to develop? Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss further.
0 Kudos