Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fyb3roptik
Streaming Star

Timegrid showLoadingDataFeedback results in blank programs

Jump to solution

I am building a channel with a timegrid. On initial load everything works great. I can set 

showLoadingDataFeedback="true" and then false when the feedTask is complete. However I have tabs (buttongroup) above my guide for switching guides. When I fire the click event on the button and set 
showLoadingDataFeedback to true, when it gets set to false after the feed is done my program list is blank as if the text isnt there. Blocks do get formatted as if some data is there, but program list is blank. I have tried moving it everywhere to set it to false but no matter what I do it is blank!

I do see it says in the docs that it takes over programs, so how can I fix this??? Please help!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fyb3roptik
Streaming Star

Re: Timegrid showLoadingDataFeedback results in blank programs

Jump to solution

Ok answered my own question. Set content = "" on the timegrid before re-enabling. Hope this helps someone else!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
fyb3roptik
Streaming Star

Re: Timegrid showLoadingDataFeedback results in blank programs

Jump to solution

Ok answered my own question. Set content = "" on the timegrid before re-enabling. Hope this helps someone else!

0 Kudos