Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thomasferraro
Binge Watcher

Static Analysis "problems contacting the service"

Trying to publish my first public channel.

Static Analysis web page gives message:

"We are experiencing problems contacting the service. Please try submitting your changes again or refreshing your web browser."

I have tried every day over last week, re-uploaded package several times, and different browsers. Always same message.

Would appreciate any ideas on what I am doing wrong, or whether the Static Analysis service has really has been down for the past week.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Shahraiz

Re: Static Analysis "problems contacting the service"

Hi Thomas, were you able to resolve this? If so, how did you do it because I've been running into the same issue since the past few days and Partner Success isn't doing anything about it.

0 Kudos
RokuPam
Streaming Star

Hi @Shahraiz,

We typically recommend re-uploading your package and trying to rerun Certification Testing when this error appears. This usually means the device used for testing has timed out in some way. 

Do you already have a ticket with Partner Success? If so, feel free to include the ticket ID here and I'll be sure to follow up with the team. 

0 Kudos
tsiswhoiam
Reel Rookie

I keep receiving this error message every time I tired to complete the Monetization section. I have tried everything and I cannot seem to get it to work. 

0 Kudos