Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corgalore
Visitor

Source Code For ro Components

Is it possible to get the BrightScript source for some of the built-in components? For example, I'd like to use the Pin Entry dialog for a zipcode entry dialog, except the digits are masked. It would be nice to have the source so I can add a method for pinDialog.SetSecureText(false) and use that component for many more things.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
MazeWizzard
Visitor

Re: Source Code For ro Components

Heh. I can't speak to the source code part of the question, however, be advised that international zip codes can contain alpha chars too (i.e. Canada). You may just wish to throw up a keyboard and try to verify it on the back end after entry.
0 Kudos
RokuMarkn
Visitor

Most of the built in components are not written in Brightscript.

--Mark
0 Kudos
Corgalore
Visitor

"MazeWizzard" wrote:
Heh. I can't speak to the source code part of the question, however, be advised that international zip codes can contain alpha chars too (i.e. Canada). You may just wish to throw up a keyboard and try to verify it on the back end after entry.

Eh, I suppose. Do you know if it's possible to default the selection to the number portion of the keyboard?
0 Kudos