Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
subhalaxmi
Visitor

Scene Navigation

Hey guys,

I am very new to Scene in Roku. I just tried it to develop new UI. I want to mix AdvancedRowList.zip and Simple_Grid_with_Details_and_Video.zip. Means I downloaded it from Roku documentation. I want to go to the Row List when clicked on the play button of Grid. How can I achieve this. Please help me. I am trying it since a very long time. But still not able to crack it. 😞
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Tyler_Smith
Binge Watcher

Re: Scene Navigation

If I'm understanding correctly you are looking to serve a list of content on the screen via a simple grid. When the user interacts with an item in that grid you are wanting to switch to another view that displays a subset of content via a rowlist?
Tyler Smith
0 Kudos
subhalaxmi
Visitor

Re: Scene Navigation

"Tyler Smith" wrote:
If I'm understanding correctly you are looking to serve a list of content on the screen via a simple grid. When the user interacts with an item in that grid you are wanting to switch to another view that displays a subset of content via a rowlist?

Yes, I want to display another grid view with selection of one item of first grid view.
0 Kudos