Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeanLach
Roku Guru

Sales Activity still shows 70 percent share, not 80%

HI, my Developer's Sales Activity page still reflects the old Billing arrangement.

Should I expect to see the "Share" listed as 80 percent listed soon?
Cut that Cable!
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
EnTerr
Roku Guru

Re: Sales Activity still shows 70 percent share, not 80%

0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

I've updated it now, sorry about that.

- Joel
0 Kudos
BradC
Channel Surfer

how long does this take? mine is still showing 70 as well.

I'd think it would be automated or something? Why would anyone want to stay on 70?
♦MiniGolf♦HangMan♦Brain Puck♦Retro Tennis♦BORK♦FLIP♦Pathogen♦Pathogen 2♦Shut the Box♦Birdie♦Logic♦Dots♦Pool♦küglo♦Bubble Wrap♦Trivia Channel♦Mancala♦Air Hockey♦Weather♦CAMERA♦Your Photos Screensaver♦Desert Beauty Screensaver♦Wild Lakes Screensaver♦
0 Kudos
EnTerr
Roku Guru

"BradC" wrote:
I'd think it would be automated or something? Why would anyone want to stay on 70?

It would seem that someone (Joel?) on the Co's side have to do some manual massage of the DB for the update to take hold. The switch is probably still half-baked.

It will be illegal for RokuCo to do so unilaterally. Remember that the +10% share increase comes with other terms&conditions?
Like using Roku's own billing system preferentially. It's a give & take game. So a developer has a choice of
  1. continuing with 70% share till next contract renewal or

2. opt-in early to 80% - which also means dev. should true-up on the billing practices early too
0 Kudos
BradC
Channel Surfer

"EnTerr" wrote:
It will be illegal for RokuCo to do so unilaterally.

I meant once you click on the required boxes, one would think it would be in some kind of database or something.

I dunno. I'm sure there is a good reason for it, just seems like extra work for someone, when they clearly are already very busy with other stuff.
♦MiniGolf♦HangMan♦Brain Puck♦Retro Tennis♦BORK♦FLIP♦Pathogen♦Pathogen 2♦Shut the Box♦Birdie♦Logic♦Dots♦Pool♦küglo♦Bubble Wrap♦Trivia Channel♦Mancala♦Air Hockey♦Weather♦CAMERA♦Your Photos Screensaver♦Desert Beauty Screensaver♦Wild Lakes Screensaver♦
0 Kudos
DeanLach
Roku Guru

"RokuJoel" wrote:
I've updated it now, sorry about that.

- Joel

Thank you. I hope it's not a problem delivering funds retroactively, if indeed that's the way things are done/promised via our contract.
Cut that Cable!
0 Kudos