Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smason
Visitor

Rejection Feedback

A channel I recently submitted for publication was rejected and for the life of me I can't figure out what this rejection means (see below) or where I should look to find more information.  What does "feedback provided in feedback" mean?  Is there a feedback section in Manage My Channels (or someplace else) that I'm missing?

Hello,
          We have discovered at least one issue preventing us from approving and publishing your channel:

Feedback provided in feedback - (channel name was here, I removed it for the sake of privacy)

Please correct this issue and ensure that no other issues are present prior to resubmitting your channel. We recommend you test as thoroughly as possible and perform all the tests present             in our Channel Testing Checklist in order to ensure a smooth process through Roku's channel testing. If you have any questions, please contact us at developer@roku.com.
         Thanks,
         Roku 
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
destruk
Binge Watcher

Re: Rejection Feedback

The email should have had a spreadsheet file attachment, that is where their notes would be.
0 Kudos
RokuNB
Roku Guru

Email partnerSuccess@roku.com if not link to the feedback in said email, they'll straighten it out.
0 Kudos
smason
Visitor

Thanks for the feedback.  Unfortunately, there was no attachment in the email.  I have reached out via email to the address provided above and will hopefully have a resolution soon.

0 Kudos