Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djsashaz
Visitor

Publishing

I submitted my application on the 21st of December 2016, and I understand that there was a shut down during that period for holidays, but now I'm still waiting for it.... Its the 15th of Jan and everyone is supposed to be back in action now....

My app just shows  "PUBLISHING" in greed in my manage channels.

Can anyone give me some insight on how to fast track this?

S
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Komag
Roku Guru

Re: Publishing

From what I've seen it can take a long time, this would be surprisingly fast at this point.
0 Kudos
djsashaz
Visitor

Really?  Whats the current window at?  45 days??
0 Kudos
EnTerr
Roku Guru

Shouldn't be that bad. Before the holidays a birdie hinted me that according to the Co's internal stats the publishing was "current" (to borrow from USCIS vernacular), in other words under a week. Now that your reality differs, please email developer @ roku.com - and keep emailing till eventually you get reply.

PS. here is an idea for RokuCo - perhaps put somewhere in the dev.portal an automated tracker of what the current avg. delay reviewing is? Akin to http://appreviewtimes.com. Maybe a bit too advanced but something to think about...
0 Kudos
djsashaz
Visitor

Thanks for the insight, lets see what they say.
0 Kudos