Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TreyG
Visitor

Poster Screen Skip Filter and Select Item

I have a poster screen that is setup to display episodes of a show. These episodes are broken down into seasons where each season is displayed as a filter option. Some shows only have one season. In the case that a show only has one season, I would like for that filter option to be selected and then the focus to be set to the first episode of that season. I can use the following code...

screen.SetFocusedList(0)
screen.SetFocusedListItem(0)

... to select the correct season and episode, but the filter group still has the focus.

Is there any way that I can tell the screen to move the focus to the first episode?

Right now the user will have to press down on the remote to move the focus to the first episode. I would like to eliminate that step.

Thanks for any help.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

Re: Poster Screen Skip Filter and Select Item

roPosterScreen.SetFocusToFilterBanner(False)
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos
TreyG
Visitor

Re: Poster Screen Skip Filter and Select Item

Perfect! That did it!

Thank you very much!
0 Kudos