Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
groman00
Visitor

Omniture SDK adbmobile.brs

Has anyone used the Omniture sdk provided by Adobe and successfully implemented it in Scene Graph? I've been able to integrate and make calls using task nodes, but now I'm seeing a lot of crashes in my app. Especially when exiting to the home screen, or deleting the app through the installer page. It seems like a possible memory leak, but I get no errors. The box will just go black and restart.

I'll most likely contact Adobe, but wondering if anyone else has run into this, or if anyone knows how to debug.

Thanks
Greg Roman
Senior Software Engineer, AOL Alpha
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Tyler_Smith
Binge Watcher

Re: Omniture SDK adbmobile.brs

I'm looking to do this as well.  Have you had any luck?
Tyler Smith
0 Kudos
Tyler_Smith
Binge Watcher

"groman00" wrote:
Has anyone used the Omniture sdk provided by Adobe and successfully implemented it in Scene Graph?  I've been able to integrate and make calls using task nodes, but now I'm seeing a lot of crashes in my app.  Especially when exiting to the home screen, or deleting the app through the installer page.  It seems like a possible memory leak, but I get no errors.  The box will just go black and restart.

I'll most likely contact Adobe, but wondering if anyone else has run into this, or if anyone knows how to debug.

Thanks

I found https://github.com/Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/video-heartbeat-v2/tree/master/sdks/roku/samples/adoberokudemo_scenegraph which has a helper for integrating with Scene Graph.  It was really easy to implement.

BUT, like you. The player just randomly goes black. No player state change events of errors.
Tyler Smith
0 Kudos
tim_beynart
Channel Surfer

Yikes, I have to implement this in August.  😐
0 Kudos