Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

New Account Activity Page issues...

The new Account Activity page certainly looks nicer, but the data doesn't appear to be showing up correctly. The "Amount" and "Total" columns are showing the same numbers, whereas the "Total" should be showing the 70% share amount. The Total row at the bottom does appear to be correct, though.

I also noticed late last night, that there were two rows for the same day. It seems to have corrected itself today, but there may be a bug in the data display conversion from UTC.

The ability to hide $0.00 amounts is welcomed, but I'd really like to see the ability to filter the content of the page to specific channels (maybe to paid and/or free channels). I have 22 channels listed on my page, but I'm only interested in detailed sales/install data for two of them.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
jbrave
Channel Surfer

Re: New Account Activity Page issues...

Where do you find the account activity page?

- Joel
Screenshades: The first Screensaver for Roku2!
Musiclouds: The best free internet music, on your Roku!
Ouroborialis: Psychedelic Screensaver for Roku!
0 Kudos
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

I think you have to be registered as a "premium" developer, but it's on the "Developer Site" page under "My Developer Account".
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos
RokuKevin
Visitor

We're aware of these bugs, and are working to fix them.

--Kevin
0 Kudos