Roku Developer Program

Developers and content creators—a complete solution for growing an audience directly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HumongousWin
Level 8

Need coding and instructions for how to create signup and login into my SDK channel's code

Hi, I need the code needed to create sign up and login for my Roku SDK channel and I also need instructions on where to put it in my files and/or docs in the coding. I'd appreciate your help in this matter, I wish they had an Instructional video on this topic on Roku Developer Channel. Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
sjb64
Level 10

Re: Need coding and instructions for how to create signup and login into my SDK channel's code

There is a Roku developers channel on the channel store with a series of videos about this, and the same video series is also available on YouTube under RokuDevelopers (Roku Developers - YouTube).  This is a bit more complex than would be quick answered in a chat message.

0 Kudos
HumongousWin
Level 8

Re: Need coding and instructions for how to create signup and login into my SDK channel's code

Do you know which video in the series? Thanks!

0 Kudos
sjb64
Level 10

That specifically would be in the early videos, cant say specifically which one

0 Kudos
HumongousWin
Level 8

I find a good code for it, later in the section. Thanks!

0 Kudos