Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJonathanD
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Live webinar on trickplay thumbnails scheduled in two weeks

Update: The webinar replay has been posted on the Roku Developers YouTube channelRoku Developers site, and Roku Developers channel.

On May 16th at 10AM PDT, Roku will host a webinar on integrating trickplay thumbnails in channels. Topics that will be covered in this webinar include:

• How trickplay thumbnails enhance the playback experience when rewinding, fast-forwarding, and seeking content.
  • Certification requirements for video content that is longer than 15 minutes.
  • Available trickplay formats (HLS, DASH, and Roku’s BIF format).
  • How to generate trickplay thumbnails and incorporate them in your channel.

After the demo, the Roku team will hold a live Q&A session and answer your questions.

To register for the webinar, click the following link: https://go.roku.com/trickplay-webinar.

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Live webinar on trickplay thumbnails scheduled in two weeks

@ekcommunity, this is not the place for suggestions.  If you think you can reach Roku employees/developers here you're wrong.  They seem loath to participate in their own "community".  This forum is for people that develop channels/apps for the Roku platform.

The place for suggestions is:

Suggest a Feature | Roku Community | Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos