Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chaklasiyanikun
Roku Guru

Is there any field or way to check the row list or ZoomRowlist all item loading completed or not?

Inside a ZoomRowList, I observed in ZoomRowList Focus using the below line :

m.ZoomRowList.observefield("rowItemFocused", "OnRowItemFocused") 'the index of the focused item in that row.

I used a ZoomRowList for storing content. and I put 100 items inside the ZoomRowList. So, OnRowItemFocused() calls 100 times. And Inside an OnRowItemFocused(), I perform some action. When my app launch with poor network connection, So, It takes time to load content. I'm not able to perform an action after 5 items loaded. I have to wait for 100 items loaded. and I also tried with the

m.ZoomRowList.observefield("rowItemSelected", "OnRowItemSelected") 'the index of the row containing the selected item.

But, this function is called after an I performed some action(Press a key) inside a ZoomRowList. Is there any field or way to check the row list all item loading completed or not? I also checked the same thing in PosterGrid. But, that component these things do not happen. It's only happened with the row list and zoom row list.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
chaklasiyanikun
Roku Guru

Re: Is there any field or way to check the row list or ZoomRowlist all item loading completed or not

Any update on this issue?

0 Kudos