Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steveintheukok
Roku Guru

I've been paid twice

Not sure how fast the developer email is being read and Joel is off work.

It appears I have been paid twice this month, someone may want to look into that.

Please PM me for details Roku people.

Thanks
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

Re: I've been paid twice

"steveintheukok" wrote:
It appears I have been paid twice this month

Are you sure? You'll get a separate payment for each region your channel is available in.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos
steveintheukok
Roku Guru

Yes, all regions have been paid twice.
0 Kudos

I was also paid twice. Then a reversal payment was made shortly after to correct the error. But my account is still showing that I owe them the over payment amount and it put me into the negative until it's paid off 😞
0 Kudos
steveintheukok
Roku Guru

I contacted ROKU, the finance dept agreed I was missing some money.

That's where it was left I have nothing to say they will pay that to me next month, but as they made the mistake and left me short I assume they will correct this.

I need to chase them up.

It's not been handled very well at all by Roku to be honest. I'm less than impressed, considering it was THEIR fault.
0 Kudos

I have also contacted them and they gave me an email to send my issue to, which I did. To date, I have not received a reply and no changes on my account. I agree, it was their fault, they should take the time to fix the issue. Which leaves one to wonder, if it's happened to you and me, how many more has it happened to that haven't spoken up on here about it?
0 Kudos
steveintheukok
Roku Guru

I did have a moan about how this isn't the only issue I've had recently and how payment dates are still getting later and later every month, which I am tracking.
0 Kudos

I have been to many times in one month. I need I refund of 44cents and$5.40, please. Twice this month $5.40 then 44cents
Refund my money back. I wood like to do cash appt
0 Kudos