Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
speechles
Roku Guru

Re: Developer mode error

@donfaco wrote:

Have a nice day. I'm not going to lose more time here. Also, I don't have the level to talk to so Honorable person like you. Bye My friend.

If you have already email partnersucess you have done all you can. Posting here just wakes up the crickets and then we start chirping. If you really have no clue why you got banned and are innocent have patience. Do not mind anything I have typed. The levels we are assigned are meaningless badges. We are humans just like you. With feelings. With hearts. With blood pumping through our body. Apologies if I came off a bit rough. Roku hammers sometimes hit the wrong nail. Just be patient and email partnersuccess and good things happen.

0 Kudos
donfaco
Channel Surfer

Thanks for your last words. Just one more think. As you are from Roku, I'm going to report all the judgment you have done about myself to customer service. You have not been polite. I'm just a costumer asking for help. I have two Roku devices. Maybe the last two. Also, when friends ask me for device recommendations, Roku will be outside. And nothing about the devices themselves. They are nice. It will be because the people behind Roku is not polite. I can go an buy a new one, but it's not going to happen. All because of your unkindness, Roku person. Bye.

speechles
Roku Guru

@donfaco wrote:

Thanks for your last words. Just one more think. As you are from Roku, I'm going to report all the judgment you have done about myself to customer service...

Let me stop you right there. I work on the Roku. But not "For Roku". Telling customer service on me besides being a snitch, a tattle-tail, an informant.. it would just make you look silly.

That would be like calling HBO and telling them your neighbor called you ugly when you asked them "How do I look". HBO would politely explain your neighbor is his own self and they do not control others actions and that they are entitled to an opinion. They would then explain they are a streaming company and why you would expect them to police things like this? Are they supposed to?

Weird day today being friday. Heard in America those stimulus checks are gonna happen for a 4th time. People need to buy Roku with that money. Buy more Roku with your stimulus. Get them fancy new 4K Roku TV with DolbyVision and Dolby Atmos. Yeah. That is gonna be sweet.

0 Kudos
donfaco
Channel Surfer

Amigo, no le parece que está haciendo el ridículo? Yo creo que te sientes muy inteligente o algo así y lo quieres demostrar xD... Solo unas nuevas últimas palabras... Ooooh el weón paaaaaooooo jajajajajaja

speechles
Roku Guru

Estou tentando ajudá-lo, mas você está sendo ridículo. Se você quer ajuda, não é através do diálogo contínuo através da comunicação portuguesa em um fórum inglês. Acho que podemos, no entanto. Oque parece ser o problema? Você ainda está tendo o problema? Os robôs sonham com ovelhas elétricas?

0 Kudos
donfaco
Channel Surfer

Chao tonto weón. De verdad. 

donfaco
Channel Surfer

Ah... Y portugués no es. Para que se instruya un poco en otras lenguas.

Stranger4u54
Reel Rookie

@donfaco 

maybe big brother is still watching....hahahaha

Total agree waste of time.

0 Kudos