Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maliska
Streaming Star

Beta Testers Wanted

We are looking for BETA testers of our updated channel. We are looking for people who are willing to load up our existing channel and compair it to our updated channel and give us feedback.
The existing channel link is: https://owner.roku.com/add/TAB
The updated private channel link is: https://owner.roku.com/add/TABBETA2
Please post feedback here or send us an email siteadmin@theartisticblog.com

Kind Regards
Mike
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
kc8pql
Visitor

Re: Beta Testers Wanted

You may generate more interest if you give a brief description of just what your channel is.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No, I don't work for Roku.
Netflix Player N1000X, XDS 2100X (premature death by lightning)
Roku2 XD 3050X, Roku2 XS 3100R, Roku2 4210R
0 Kudos
Maliska
Streaming Star

Thanks kc8pql,

Our channel description is: Artistic works from around the world. A collection of recent works from artists featured on the world famous The Artistic Blog web site. Expect to see a variety of paint, sculpture, photography and mixed media. Sit back, relax and enjoy!

We are basically adding more sub channel content pulling images from more sources now.
0 Kudos
greubel
Visitor

Content is great !
Would be nice if there was a way to vary the next display period. Also nice to be able to turn off/on the subtitles, maybe toggle the down button.
You could use the "*" (info) to give remote usage or other information. Especially artist bios.
0 Kudos
Maliska
Streaming Star

Thanks greubel,
I like you ideas. The slide show timing would be a big one I know I would like that one for myself. I am thinking about giving the user option for the background music as well.

Kind Regards
Mike
0 Kudos