Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thanhpham
Visitor

BUG: Cannot select the last item in a TargetGroup

The TargetGroup component on firmware version 7.5 cannot have its last item selected.
You can try by downloading the TargetGroup example from Roku at FloatingFocusWrap.zip[/url:3npgy99d], then try pressing "OK" button on "Item 24", the last item, and...
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
joetesta
Roku Guru

Re: BUG: Cannot select the last item in a TargetGroup

I just downloaded the zip from your post and loaded onto my Roku.  When I press OK on Item 24, debug shows:
"itemSelected changed to:  24"

I wonder if your code is further modified from the download, or if there are more complex steps to recreate the issue you're seeing?
aspiring
0 Kudos
thanhpham
Visitor

"joetesta" wrote:
I just downloaded the zip from your post and loaded onto my Roku.  When I press OK on Item 24, debug shows:
"itemSelected changed to:  24"

I wonder if your code is further modified from the download, or if there are more complex steps to recreate the issue you're seeing?

Thanks for checking.
I first noticed this issue in my code and thought I could have done something wrong so I tried with the demo provided by Roku and it still happened. I didn't modify the demo.

I wonder which firmware version your Roku is on. Mine is on version 7.5.
0 Kudos
joetesta
Roku Guru

I'm currently on a Roku 3 with firmware 7.6 build 4125-04.
aspiring
0 Kudos