Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vickyu
Visitor

9 Months Waiting and Channel is still not Published

It has been 9 full months since we have been waiting for our Channel to be published in the USA and Canada. We do not want to list our Channel's name in a public forum. A public forum is not usually our style.

We were told that our channel will be published in the USA and Canada on March 4th 2015. Up until this moment, our channel has still not been published. All three emails that we sent since yesterday to inquire why the Channel was not published are still unanswered.

Frankly speaking, at this point, I do not mind if it is in this public forum that I can get any information. Has anyone had this type of experience waiting for 9 months? Or is this a record?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

Re: 9 Months Waiting and Channel is still not Published

9 months is very unusual, especially if you've not received any communication on it. Have you checked your spam/junk folder?
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

This was a DISHWorld related issue, we said we could not publish the channel until March 4th, not that we would publish on March 4th. The channel was published on March 5th.

- Joel
0 Kudos
beq
Channel Surfer

"vickyu" wrote:
It has been 9 full months since we have been waiting for our Channel to be published in the USA and Canada. We do not want to list our Channel's name in a public forum.

"RokuJoel" wrote:
This was a DISHWorld related issue, we said we could not publish the channel until March 4th, not that we would publish on March 4th. The channel was published on March 5th.

Could this be a Roku channel for Viki.com?
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Nollyland Channel.

- Joel
0 Kudos