Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cocotower
Roku Guru

3 days behind on financial records

Roku,

Can you please tell us why the sales activity records, payout records, etc. are 3 days behind?  The last reporting is from 10/24, and it's a few hours away from being 4 days behind.

Also, why does the database seem to hang sometimes while populating the page table?  There are times (maybe 2 or 3 times a month) when it hangs with a spinner for over a minute then gives up.  This wreaks of a faulty remote database, and it scares me.  If it has problems reading it probably has problems submitting records/sales to?

One thing that takes a quick eye to see but is scary as **bleep** is when you first click on a channel to show the sales for, it shows you the last 7 days, but it's briefly from the last time you populated the list, whether it's Roku doing it or the web browser, then a second later the updated records appear and you can see some of the records have been removed, re-ordered, or merged.  What is up with all of this?  I makes me very nervous.

I haven't had the energy to do it yet but I do have a spreadsheet template that I past my .cvs records into for computing various things I need to know, and I'm thinking about pasting each complete channel download into it's own sheet so I can see what changes you guys are making daily in greater detail.

Lastly, you guys have become notorious for ignoring my posts for a long time now, so I don't expect one now, but can you please not disregard my concerns or bug reports as just rants?  Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Brain001
Reel Rookie

Re: 3 days behind on financial records

Still no updated sales activity for me either.

0 Kudos
cocotower
Roku Guru

Re: 3 days behind on financial records

I posted a reply yesterday but I guess somebody deleted it.  So I'll do it again.

They replied to a ticket of mine saying there was a tech issue but no details.  On the 30th the reporting was back and showing backlog.

Unfortunately, my numbers/sales dropped significantly.

0 Kudos