Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rirvine

frozen screen on “Hands free voice” during romu pro remote setup- can’t exit or go back

can’t change screen using either old roku remote or new one as screen is “frozen” - cant go to “settings” or “go back” or select “options. unplugging does. ot do anything. same “hands free voice” screen comes back on.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: frozen screen on “Hands free voice” during romu pro remote setup- can’t exit or go back

When you unplug it and plug it back in do you see the startup animation?  Are you saying it starts up and then immediately goes to that screen?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
EJE

Re: frozen screen on “Hands free voice” during romu pro remote setup- can’t exit or go back

I have the same problem as whoever first asked this question.

No -- it does not even go to the ROKU Bouncing screen. It goes right to the Hands Free vice screen and won't do anything at all after that.

This originally set up fine 9 months ago - but about 5 months ago my grandson lost the remote.  I just found it but it was dead and is the "charging" one (no batteries).  So I charged it up and now I have this. 

What a pain!

All help gratefully received

Ned Evans

0 Kudos