Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Voice remote pro won't charge

Jump to solution

Hi @megan_91,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @TorrentFiend,

Thanks for following up.

In order to assist you with your Roku Voice Remote Pro, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device that is paired with your remote?

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TorrentFiend
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I sent you the serial number of my Roku Ultra in a private message RokuMary. Thank you. Just want to get the ball rolling on a replacement remote as my current one is defective.

0 Kudos
ShannonBrown
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Good luck with that. 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @TorrentFiend,

Thanks for following up.

I have responded to your direct message and I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
snarevox
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@ShannonBrown, did i detect a hint of sarcasm as if you were possibly implying that you have already gone this route and it didnt solve your problem?

or were you just sincerely wishing them good luck??

im not trying to be nosy or condescending in any way..

i am only asking because i have a similar issue and i think i would prefer to just shell out the $20 for a new remote rather than beginning some long and drawn out tech support thing if it will most likely end up all being for nothing.

any input would be appreciated..

thanks either way!

0 Kudos
ShannonBrown
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I sincerely hope that they get their remote problem fixed. Have yet to see Roku do anything for anybody other than ask for serial and model number. 

Slmax
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Bought my voice pro about 2021, lost charge plugged it in and green charge light flashed on and off then nothing. I set it aside, very upset but used original remote for 2 yrs. That one broke, then found the pro I’d stashed away and it’s still not working. Doing the same thing as others on this thread

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Slmax,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We want to look closely to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help. Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device that is paired with the Roku Voice Remote Pro?

Once we have these details, I'll be able to pass them along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
greeknasty
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

same issue here. light flashing green but wont charge above 8%

0 Kudos