Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickstar3

Re: Voice remote pro won't charge

I too am having the problem with my voice remote not charging.  I've tried various different adapters with the Roku power cable as well as other cables.  I've tried holding the pairing button for 15 seconds but that hasn't helped the charging.

My 3600X-Roku Stick serial number is: 5S56AP103684.

My Roku remote RC-MC1 SKU number is 3226000888.

Thank you for your help with this.

0 Kudos
CcrunchM
Reel Rookie

If you need the SKU & Model from the remote and not the ROKU TV

SKU: 3226000888

Model: RC-MC1

0 Kudos
CcrunchM
Reel Rookie

ROKU TV
Serial # on the TV: YN00SX540850

REMOTE
SKU: 322600888
Model: RC-MC1

0 Kudos

Well add me to the list of people who are having issues. Voice Pro remote says 0% charge, had it on the charger overnight (light was flashing green and on-screen shows the charging icon in the remote settings) but still at 0%. 

serial number is YJ006X876061

device id is CK37C6876061

Can someone please contact me to assist?

thank you,

-Kevin

0 Kudos
rob3101

My voice remote pro no longer works properly and now won't even charge. I can get it to work when it is plugged into charger but stops if you unplug it.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@rickstar3 @Kevinespo220 @rob3101

Thanks for the posts and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dragonsnowqueen
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue, my remote was working fine earlier in the day but I’m the evening it went wonky, Tried plugging it in using 3 different cords still won’t charge and it is flashing on the screen battery at 0%, charging and full. Light on the back is blinking green very slowly and has been for over 3 hours. I have tried unpairing it with my device, and repairing and that did nothing for any of the issues.  Any one have any other ideas? I have never had any issues with my other remotes or devices.  And I can’t afford to go out and keep buying a new remote every couple of months. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dragonsnowqueen,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Voice remote pro won't charge

I can’t get my remote to charge for the life of me. I’ve tried absolutely everything. It says it’s charging but after being plugged in for 10.5 hours it still hasn’t charged. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting & still no go. I don’t have the $20 it costs to replace it & even if I did how do I know this won’t happen again? 

mdonato9
Reel Rookie

I have the same issue on one of my voice remote pro’s.

I’ve tried multiple chargers for days on the charger and as soon as I unplug it, it will work for about 10 seconds and then be dead.

It’s an RC541/RCMC1

MAC Address # 84:EA:ED:38:B7:74

How can I get this replaced?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.