Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwilcox

Re: Voice remote pro won't charge

I've recently had this problem with my voice remote pro, looks like I'm not the only one!

It will work when plugged in but doesn't charge. I've tried all of the troubleshooting I could find.

Serial Number is: X0190071CSNW

Model Number is: RC541

Thank you!

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mwilcox,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you through email.

Please stay safe and healthy, we thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ShannonBrown
Binge Watcher

I think the remote model number is GKUs226000891

Model PC-MC1

All Roku's are internal in my 3 TCL TVs.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ShannonBrown,

Thanks for following up.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device that is linked to your Roku remote from Settings>System>About?

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Brandonj201
Reel Rookie

Hi

im having the exact same issue

The serial and model numbers are hard to see but appear to be,

my serial number is 322600117

modal number rc-mot 

thanks

model number 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Brandonj201,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? In addition, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device that is linked to your remote by going to Settings>System>About?

You may also refer to this link: How to find the serial number or device ID for your Roku® device | Official Roku Support

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Brandonj201
Reel Rookie

Hey @RokuMary-F 

my roku remote will not charge. I’ve tried everything that’s been suggested to try on the thread. Resetting/pairing and ect..

tried multiple chargers.. it shows a slow blinking green light but never turns solid. After week and a half of trying things I’ve still had no luck 

following the instructions you just provided my model is- 9101R2 Roku stream pro

serial number - YL001C721434

thanks

brandon jacobs 

0 Kudos
ShannonBrown
Binge Watcher

This seems to be a common theme that Roku is aware of and trying to not do anything about by asking the same circular questions over and over with no solution anyone. I love Roku products but this one was poorly made, not ready for prime time and do not see the company trying to fix it at all.

0 Kudos
taxjra
Reel Rookie

I would have to agree from everything I'm seeing in the community posts...UGH! I really like the device! It kinda has to work though....

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Brandonj201,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you through email.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos