Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monaco117

Re: Free HDMI Cable Site Issue

Jump to solution

I would like you to send me my FREE HDMI extender cable....the serial number for my Roku stick is 223165223752 My name and address is: [personal information] e-mail: [personal information] please send my HDMI extender cable

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Difficulty filling out request for HDMI Roku extender

Jump to solution

@GBF

Thanks for the post.

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku device. It can be viewed by navigating to Settings > System > About.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@monaco117

Thanks for providing us your information. 

I have passed them along to our support team to assist you further. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your emails since they'll be reaching you out from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ShopGirl67

Jump to solution

Same thing happened to me! My boyfriend and I both tried to fill out the information to receive the free HDMI extender, but when we click on the 'Continue' button nothing happens. We’ve tried multiple times and it just won’t work. Every field is entered so I’m not sure what the issue is.

0 Kudos
GBF
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have 2 Rokus that need extenders:  

SN 2130D8658904

SN 2150C6597416

Thank you  

0 Kudos
DiY
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

SN from account page: YH00AM960075

Please send to me the hdmi extender.

Thank you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

0 Kudos
Gemeaux
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to claim free HDMI Extender

Jump to solution

I've ordered one twice and neither has arrived. It is a stick and eligible for the extender. I get the confirmation email which doesn't provide a sending email address. I can't see anyway of contacting ROKU to ask what's going on. No timeframes provided for delivery. No details provided to enable you to chase up such a query. Starting to think I should have gone with one of the alternative media sticks. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Unable to claim free HDMI Extender

Jump to solution

@Gemeaux

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rlw2257

Jump to solution

You site is not working and seems this has been known since at least 5/19/21? Need extender for hdmi. s/n cu393f044246. Error or whatever you want to call it came up saying unit was getting hot contact support, why? Is this still under warranty and replaceable? Advise and thanks for your time and help.

0 Kudos
RokuIrene-S
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @rlw2257

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

All the best,
Irene

0 Kudos