Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edurst
Reel Rookie

USB Power Cable (WR001) - Where Can I Purchase

Anyone know where I can purchase a new USB Power Cable (WR001)?  I am told they are out of stock online and an agent told me I would need to purchase a new ROKU streaming stick to get one even though my current streaming sticks only issue is with the USB Power Cable.

They'll give me a 30% discount but that is BS when the part I need is $19.99.  The purchase price after the discount is much more than the cost of the USB Power Cable.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: USB Power Cable (WR001) - Where Can I Purchase

Note to others: in another post, @edurst discovered the cable was broken, so proper troubleshooting has been done to this point.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Remotes-Accessories/USB-Power-Cable-with-Long-range-Wireless-Receiver/...

As for a solution, no. Unless you find somebody willing to scalp you on eBay and sell you theirs, this could be another example of supply chain issues.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Tivoburkee

The 3810 Stick plus has been discontinued by Roku, the replacement sticks 3820 & 3821+ uses a different long range wifi receiver cable. Where the 3810 had separate wifi receiver cable and usb extender cable, and connected to the stick+ with usb b-mini, The newer sticks have a one piece cable and now connect to the stick via usb-micro connector. So they aren't compatible, so you might not see any more replacements? 

@edurst 

I have an older Wr001, pm me.

Edmund

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
marioortiz

Tengo una consulta, mi roku no sirve sin su cable WR001, intente conectarlo con otro y no me sincroniza con el control.

0 Kudos
DBDukes

Tu sunt rectam. Funem requiritur, funis tamen non est paratum. Nemo scit quando praesto fiet. Hoc problema Roku figere debet.

DBDukes

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
marioortiz

yo vivo en colombia y aqui es mucho mas dificil conseguir repuestos de roku, creeo que archivare mi dispositivo hasta cuando consiga un cable de reemplazo.

ellos deberian solucionar ese problema de vender repuestos, o mas bien no quieren vender para obligarnos a comprar un paquete nuevo.

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@marioortiz 

Les câbles ne sont disponibles nulle part. Je suis aux États-Unis et si un câble cesse de fonctionner, mon Roku ne fonctionne pas et je ne peux rien faire pour le réparer.

DBDukes

0 Kudos