Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Screen is frozen on "Pair your remote" page on streaming stick 3810X

So freaking frustrating how insulting Roku tech support is… we are not idiots.  Your product is faulty.  We aren’t making this up.  Clearly something is wrong as my Roku that is a little over a year old has been stuck on the pairing mode screen for weeks.  I have tried every procedure.  Now I can even use the app as a remote because you had me do a factory reset.  That led to it being stuck in pairing mode **bleep**.  Nothing will fix it.  Screw you, Roku!

0 Kudos
Ads12

Hello, 

I have the same issue with the frozen pair screen. My sn is F2381H523021 model 3810x. It has been in this state for almost over a year it's frustrating. I have already tried every solution posted in the forums and your web pages but nothing works. 

Greetings, 

0 Kudos
liljuice_402
Reel Rookie

Hey Y'all

I have the same problem here... my Roku bouncing screen starts then it asks me to pick language and then just freezes on pair mode. I've been having this issue for about 8 months now and I've tried every fix possible and no result 

Roku model#: 3810x

SN: 2150C5459432

please help...

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @liljuice_402,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.
I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
liljuice_402
Reel Rookie

Thank you!!! @RokuMary-F 

0 Kudos