Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redioenbamango
Reel Rookie

Roku remote can not pair Rocku Streaming Stick 4K can't have the Remote Pair all it shows on the TV

Jump to solution

Roku Streaming Stick 4K can't have the Remote Pair all it shows on the TV is " Pair your remote and I have everything Roku technical pages adviced me to do and it still does not work, and it  purchased in the year 2022

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
redioenbamango
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku remote can not pair Rocku Streaming Stick 4K can't have the Remote Pair all it shows on ...

Jump to solution

Model: 3820X   

SN: S08Y41CPH94E   

Thanks for your email.

Kind Regards 

Urban Dangleben 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku remote can not pair Rocku Streaming Stick 4K can't have the Remote Pair all it shows on ...

Jump to solution

@redioenbamango

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to pair you remote after following the steps outlined in our Support page here: Pair your voice remote, can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device ? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
redioenbamango
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Model: 3820X   

SN: S08Y41CPH94E   

Thanks for your email.

Kind Regards 

Urban Dangleben 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @redioenbamango,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

We appreciate your patience for the time being!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
ajnos16

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R @RokuMary-F 

I am having the same issue with Streaming Stick 3820x. We have tried everything to reset, but the remote refuses to pair. 

Serial ID #: so8y418hfyn4

Thank you!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ajnos16,

We appreciate you reaching out to the Roku community!

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have a 3811x sn 253197621672. The other day navigation stopped working. Tried all troubleshooting to no avail. Bought a new 4k stick, setup was not smooth but finally got it working. About an hour later turned TV back on (Samsung) and it had unpaired and won't re-pair. Stick behaving just like last one (unplug/replug, light blinks then goes off). Can you help?

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
Holiday
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi same thing with my Roku stick 4K,  I cannot Pair the remote with my Roku. 

Roku streaming Stick 4K

Model 3820X2

SN: SOJ7329P2HVN

@RokuMary-F @RokuDanny-R 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Holiday

Thanks for the post.

Since you have a Roku Streaming Stick, wireless interference from the HDMI connector may impact the performance of your remote. We suggest moving it away from the HDMI connector on your TV by installing a free extension cable

For more information, check out this support link: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Holiday
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Sorry don’t very get what it means. Do you mean don’t insert the stick into the HDMI port but by using the free extension cable? Thank you. @RokuKariza-D @RokuMary-F 

0 Kudos