Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spamx213

4K Stick Remote Battery Draining

Jump to solution

Hello,
My 4K stick remote seems to be draining battery at an alarming rate. I’ve had the stick for 1 month and had to switch batteries 3 times! Is there a way to resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
agthorn
Channel Surfer

Re: Remote Battery dies fast

Jump to solution

I am not getting any response to this problem here .... I need resolution or I need to return this to best buy.  I bought the ultra for the ear bud remote but that is exactly what is not working now ....  help!!!  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Remote Battery dies fast

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

As stated in my previous posts, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PMT2
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Ultra remote draining battery in 2 days

Jump to solution

I've had a similar problem with the remote on my Roku Ultra since new, although it usually takes a few weeks to deplete the batteries. I never use the earphone jack and have always used Duracell batteries.

I've tried all the recommended fixes on the website support page

I have another older ROKU in the bedroom and the ULTRA works fine with that older IR remote

ROKU ULTRA 4670 R Lot #2189040228  

0 Kudos
ntea
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Purchased a stick for mother in Sept. and gave to her mid-Oct.  She has to replace the batteries every two weeks. She does not have earphones. The remote is clearly faulty. How do I get a free replacement?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@ntea @PMT2 

Thanks for the posts.

As stated in my previous posts, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Remote battery drains fast

Jump to solution

Two of my Roku remotes drain batteries in about a week or two with little to no use. These remotes haven’t been connected to headphones either, is there any way to solve the issue?

0 Kudos
Drewjomar
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue and sent a PM yesterday with my email and serial number. Is there a resolution or I need to purchase a new remote?

0 Kudos
Ddas

Remote Drains quickly!

Jump to solution

My Roku streaming stick+ remote has been draining really quickly, even with brand new batteries. Anyone know what's wrong? 

0 Kudos
PMT2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
0 Kudos