Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RushGuy

Roku Channel Doesn't Work

I can not stream anything on Roku TV. I have e done al resetting and reinstalling. Checked my IP Address, the system is not over heating, doesn't work on my phone or TV. I am in Canada. Read all the other posts and trouble shooting. None of your solutions work. It sounds like Roku is the problem. 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Channel Doesn't Work

Hi @RushGuy

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Could you tell us more about your concern? Does the issue only occur on The Roku Channel? Do you receive an error code or message? 

Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
luboz316
Reel Rookie

Cannot access Roku channel. Same problem as yesterday. Cannot access any channels except two channels on remote. No YouTube, BritBox, Tubi, Please help.

0 Kudos
luboz316
Reel Rookie

Cannot access Roku channel, BritBox, YouTube, Tubi, etc. A Roku ad covers the entire screen and has stayed there for over 24 hrs.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@luboz316

Thanks for the post.

For clarification, are you unable to access the channels on your Roku device because an ad covers the entire screen? Please let us know more about the issue you're experiencing. We'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
lisamvl

Re: Roku is set up on transfer to new tv, but remote won't work

I changed from TV's from a Visio to a LG. I have the tv set up, roku seems to be set up, but the remote won't work and pull up the roku channels. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku is set up on transfer to new tv, but remote won't work

@lisamvl, it's not clear what you're saying.  Does the remote work at all?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos