Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bones22

Replacement for Roku Remote

• I had mine when I came home from a brief 3 day hospital stay and after my brother left, l leaving a ton of stuff on/near it by pillow on my bed, it was GONE. I can't,  We cannot find it!! The small apt. has been searched 4x!! It's not here. Mom would've found it but she passed Dec,2022. She always found what I was missing (xcept) what she lost.😂😁uncanny. I don't know what to do?! I've been w/o TV over a week & half & he's doing nothing.  I wonder if just replacing it will be enuf,  and I am not on wifi due to password problems.  Please help!!!!
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Replacement for Roku Remote

@Bones22 we need to know the exact model number of your Roku player to advise you which remote will work with it. Just be aware that if it's a Roku Stick (the player that plugs directly into the TV without a cable) you MUST have a WiFi Direct remote. And if it's an older model Stick (purple case) there are no remotes available any longer. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.