Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Roku, remote with voice, pro, not beeping in find mode

Hey, I have a replacement Roku remote it’s the pro with the voice control. The remote works fine for the TV. The voice part control the TV fine, but if I do the “ Hey Roku, where’s my remote?” Just like normal it will recognize the command on the TV and then it will say listen for your remote and it’ll countdown from 60 this is normal. However, the remote is in my hand and it does not beep. I’ve tried flipping the switch up and down for the voice control on the side, I’ve tried resetting it, and repairing it nothing is working. I’m wondering if somehow it broke when I first got it. It made a loud, pinging noise for a week then it changed it makes it very low 3 consecutive beeps now today …. Nothing? Help

roku voice, remote, pro with rechargeable battery

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Replacement Roku, remote with voice, pro, not beeping in find mode

Hi @Florestriplets

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If your Roku remote with voice (Pro) is not beeping in find mode, there are a few possible reasons for this issue:

• The remote may be out of range or not paired with your Roku device. Try moving closer to your Roku device and pressing any button on the remote to wake it up. If the remote is still not beeping in find mode, try re-pairing the remote with your Roku device.
  • The batteries in the remote may be low or dead. Try replacing the batteries with fresh ones and see if the issue persists.
  • The find remote feature may not be enabled in your Roku device's settings. To enable this feature, go to Settings > Remotes & devices > Find remote and make sure it's turned on.
  • If none of the above solutions work, try resetting the remote by removing the batteries and pressing and holding the pairing button (located in the battery compartment) for at least 3 seconds. Then release the button and wait for the remote to restart.

We hope it helps!

Warm regards.
Lianna

0 Kudos