Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nori
Reel Rookie

Re: Battery icon

Jump to solution

I tried new batteries in remote. That corner battery icon still on, sometimes green, sometimes white, always annoying! When you say reset the box what exactly is that process? Just pulling 2 connection wires out?

jrtaxman

Re: 55R625 - right corner battery level icon/overlay error displayed middle of show

Jump to solution

I have the same issue.  It appears on the home screen and on any app (Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc.).  It is always there.  White in color.  Green with new batteries.

0 Kudos
Bordentown50
Channel Surfer

Re: Remote Control Battery Status Keeps Displaying on TV

Jump to solution

Having exactly the same issue, batter sign popping up on the right side of the tv for the past several weeks. Finally started getting under my skin. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Bordentown50 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bordentown50
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Done already.

0 Kudos
Bordentown50
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It has been a week since I sent a PM message with the requested details and I haven't heard a peep from Roku. A cursory look at the board messages clearly indicates that this issue with the Roku remote seems like a recurring issue over sometime now, why is Roku's ability to fix it so pathetic?.  

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Bordentown50 

Thanks for the note.

It doesn't look like you sent me a private message (PM). If you would like further assistance with your issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

For more information about how to send a private message, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bordentown50
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have to humbly admit that I was woefully mistaken when I asserted on this forum that I had sent a message to Roku reference above issue and failed to receive a response even after a week. I had sent an email message with requested details in response to the mail notification I received rather than access this forum's private messaging board.

My apologies again for my unwarranted and rash posting.

Dwelliot

Re: 55R625 - right corner battery level icon/overlay error displayed middle of show

Jump to solution

Same problem here. Why doesn’t Roku research instead of asking its paying customers?

0 Kudos
Natiko
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yeah, my tv does the same thing and nothing I’ve ever done has fixed it.

0 Kudos