Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sjrcmr
Reel Rookie

Remote no longer charging and still under warranty

Purchased the voice remote on 11/9/21 through an add that Roku was running on my tv. It is no longer charging how do I get a replacement?

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Remote no longer charging and still under warranty

Hi @Sjrcmr

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Is your Roku remote a rechargeable voice remote pro or a voice remote with a replaceable battery? For more information visit our Support page here::  How to fix your Roku® voice or simple remote that is not working | Official Roku Support

If the issue persists, please help us with the serial number of your Roku device associated with the affected Roku remote. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself.

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you better.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Sjrcmr
Reel Rookie

The remote is a reachable voice pro. It is not charging, after 2 days it says 46%. If I unplug the charger the remote immediately goes down to 3%. This remote was purchased directly from Roku per their add that showed up on my Home Screen. I do not have a Roku device, the remote is used on my TCL Roku TV. How can I get it replaced under warranty?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

See this page for warranty and return information:
https://support.roku.com/article/208757058

For a Voice remote, report the serial number of the Roku on which you are using the remote (shown via Settings/System/About).

When you get your new remote, take pains to disconnect the Voice Remote Pro from the charger once it is fully charged.  Maintaining a charger connection on a fully charged battery can deteriorate its performance significantly.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
JenEric

Warranty for Roku Remote ///

I am having the issue that my remote does not charge. I have had it connected to various cords and lengths of time trying to charge it without success.

Is there a way to check for warranty so we can get a replacement or otherwise get one thru different means? 

The back does not come off the remote to find out any information i.e. model # / serial #

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Sjrcmr
Reel Rookie

Re: Warranty for Roku Remote ///

Remote has a one year warranty.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Warranty for Roku Remote ///

Hi @JenEric

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We'll help you check this further. We will be needing the serial number or model ID of your Roku device associated with the affected Roku remote. Kindly check your Roku device and you can find this info at the back or underneath the device. 

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos