Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nmlegrand
Reel Rookie

Remote issues even after changing batteries and factory resetting device

Out of the blue both of my Roku Remotes stopped working.  I changed the batteries, reset the box and even tried to reset the remotes and still nothing is working. I even did a factory reset and I can't even use the remotes to start the set up. Why would both go out at the same time when we just used them the night before 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remote issues even after changing batteries and factory resetting device

Hi @Nmlegrand,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know all that you've done and I'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help. Have you tried taking a look here in our Support resources and following the steps to help your Roku remote work? How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working | Official Roku Support

If you are still having any issues with your Roku remote after following these steps provided on our Support page, please provide your Roku device's serial number so we can assist further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Nmlegrand
Reel Rookie

I even did a factory reset and can't use the remotes to change anything even with new batteries.  It won't scroll over to even set it up

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nmlegrand,

Thanks for following up.

Just to verify, are you using a Roku Simple Remote or the Roku Voice Remote? Please provide us with the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device). 

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Nmlegrand
Reel Rookie

One is....

K45192355261....

C43955c858244?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@Nmlegrand 

Thanks for the reply.

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email. They will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos