Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teamrev
Binge Watcher

Re: Remote batteries runs low quickly

I fall into that category. Can you please tell those of us that have had the ability to send pm's removed from their account what to do instead of pm'ing you?
0 Kudos
Adb2
Reel Rookie

I also have the same issue. I’ve used about 30-40 AAA batteries in the last year with one remote. I’m on the same batteries from 2 years ago with the other remotes.  I’m not sure what’s up. Sometimes the remote gets hot (I assume a short). 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hey @Adb2

We're here to help!

Please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. It can be viewed by navigating to Settings > System > About.

We will await your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Adb2
Reel Rookie

Good Evening @RokuKariza-D,

My device SN: YH00Xxxxxxxxx.

Thank you,

Austin Brooks

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@Adb2

Thanks for the reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
bnrollins

@RokuMary-F 

I'm having the same issue. I got my Roku Express 4k+ in June and have gone through 4 set's of batteries. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@bnrollins

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
DianeK2012

Remote draining battery fast

My remote won't last more than a day a  half! It is draining batteries faster than anything I have ever seen and the device is not even six months old!

0 Kudos
Bcola11
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @Bcola11

We're here to help!

Could you tell us first specifically about the issue you're running into? Please also reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. It can be viewed by navigating to Settings System About.

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos