Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SLFH1

Re: Roku keeps coming back to Rdio/Vudu App

I finally downloaded the Roku remote control app and use my smartphone as a remote. I've used two different remotes (one the original remote from TCL) and continue to have the problem. I thought maybe the buttons were too close and I was hitting two at the same time. Nope. Not that I can tell.  Finally gave up on the remotes except in emergencies. My son has a Roku sytem not built into the TV, and his remote works fine.

0 Kudos
Sparkmanc2
Reel Rookie

Re: Remote back button is going to RDIO channel

This didn’t work for us. Any other ideas? We tried restarting through settings and unplugging and plugging back in. The RDIO app still comes up out of nowhere. It is not installed on our roku tv.

0 Kudos
amill2018

Why are we all having the same issue. This sucks! You’re searching a title and then you’re almost done and it goes to Radio or Vudu. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Sparkmanc2 @amill2018

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sparkmanc2
Reel Rookie

Ours is YN002F123206

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Sparkmanc2

Thanks for the follow up.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jediwompa
Channel Surfer

Still no follow up as promised. This is been happening for me as well on a TCL roku tv

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

@jediwompa 

With Roku tv you have to get in touch with TCL the tv manufacturer, Roku only supplies the UI for Roku tv's. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos