Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TCL Roku TV - Stuck in Headphone Mode

@MaineO

Thanks for the follow up.

I have passed along your concerns and information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Remote Was Working Fine - Suddenly the Volume Control Displays the Headphone Volume Only

Remote was working perfectly since installing my Roku Ultra, then today it started acting strange.

When I press the volume up or down, the little headphone icon appears on the upper right corner of the TV screen.

Took batteries out and replaced with new batteries.  Rebooted the Ultra unit.  Still nothing. 

Pressed the pairing button, thinking it was a pairing issue.  Icon appears in the upper right corner of the screen telling me the battery level is 100%.  Try pressing the volume up or down and the audio cuts off completely. By the way, - nothing appears on screen indicating that pairing is happening (I thought a small pop up screen was supposed to appear?).

Has my remote suddenly gone bad?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Remote Was Working Fine - Suddenly the Volume Control Displays the Headphone Volume Only

@dandean14701

Thanks for the post.

Is the remote the same remote that came with the Roku Ultra device? If you are still unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Hello, my friend have the same issue and completely destroyed is headphone/audio jack with frustration. Now he plays the sound from is cellular phone connected to is bluetooth speakers with the Roku Remote app.

It would be usefull to have on Roku TVs, a setting/options for the headphone/audio jack, «automatic» for when the audio jack works fine and the options to enable and disable the audio jack if detection is failing or in my friend's case, the audio jack is broken.

Hope this helps many to not throw away a still working TV to the garbage.

0 Kudos

Settings > advanced settings > factory reset > factory reset > audio

You press play+pause 3x !!! This works we were cheering 

0 Kudos
CDÉC
Channel Surfer

Re: Remote Was Working Fine - Suddenly the Volume Control Displays the Headphone Volume Only

I have the same problem and no more sound on tv!!!

Help please!!

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @CDÉC

Thanks for reaching out to Roku Community. 

We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with your Roku device. We would be happy to assist you in resolving this problem. To help us better understand the issue, can you provide us with the model of your Roku device and the version of the software it is running? Additionally, have you tried resetting your remote or your Roku device? 

For more information about how to re-pair your voice remote to your streaming device, visit our Support page here: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working

This information will be valuable in determining the best course of action to take in resolving your issue.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
CDÉC
Channel Surfer

Hi,
I try to reset all the tv and it's don't solve the problem... 😞
I try the 3x️ and its stay on headphone 😞

There is the tv informations:
Model hisense : 43H4+
ID matériel : 8218X
Serial number : YK00D5366169 
Version logiciel: 11.5.0 - édition 4312-90
ID de l'appareil : QV503D366169

I dont have the voice option on the remote...

Can you help me with this?? 

Thank you!
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@CDÉC 

Thanks for the reply.

For clarification, are you using the remote that came with your Roku TV or the Roku mobile app? Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
CDÉC
Channel Surfer

Hi,

Yes i use the original remote. I also try with the mobile app and also with the roku remote of my other roku tv! It's my third roku tv and first time this thing arrive 😞 

0 Kudos