Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cturtle265
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Remote Dies Extremely Fast

I have the same issue. My battery dies every week. Here is my info:SKU RCAL7R

# under the bar code

29610 00373

There is also 8  29610 00373   3

dont know what the 8 and 3 or for but they are on the bottom corners of the barcode

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Cturtle265
Reel Rookie

There is also a paper inside with a barcode with the number: 4100000541_02

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Cturtle265

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community. 

We're sorry to hear about the battery drain issue with your remote. We're more than happy to help. Have you tried to re-pair the remote and see if it helps resolve it? To help troubleshoot the issue further, follow this link: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working

If the issue is not resolved, please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. It can be viewed by navigating to Settings > System > About.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Cturtle265
Reel Rookie

Yes I tried that, so I sent all my serial numbers in the message to get it fixed

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Cturtle265

Thanks for the following up.

We'll go ahead and send this to the team for additional support. In order to proceed, we need to get the serial number of your Roku device to which the remote is connected to. If unable to get the serial number from the Setting menu, you can check the Roku device itself its serial number is printed on the bottom or at the back.

Keep us posted. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Cturtle265
Reel Rookie

Model 3931RW - Roku Express +
Serial # X004007SDVT3

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Cturtle265

Thanks for the reply. 

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos