Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gene4
Channel Surfer

Re: Free HDMI extender can’t order

Jump to solution

@rokuDanny-R,  I have the same problem.  I've filled out the form with all the information requested, but when I click Continue, nothing happens.  No error messages, just nothing.

Serial number YH00DK471433.  Can you help?  thanks.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Gene4

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
buddylove

Jump to solution

I too am having this same issue. Fill out the info necessary, click submit, but the page just sits there. can you help? Just for reference, it does this for me on both Edge and Chrome.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@buddylove 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
butteredcat
Reel Rookie

Re: Free HDMI Extender page still not working (SEP 29 2021)

Jump to solution

I have just tried the Request for HDMI Extender page multiple times and the continue button does not work. Was there a solution to this?

0 Kudos
Gene4
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

No, there was no fix on the website, @butteredcat . I did ultimately get one by directly contacting support, as suggested by the previous post from renojim.  Good luck.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @butteredcat

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

When inputting the serial number, we would suggest making sure to put zeros instead of the letter O. Please note as well that serial numbers usually start with "YH". To know your device's exact serial number, navigate to Settings > System > About.

If still no luck, reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku stick for further assistance.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Dogwalker

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R 

I'm in the same boat, I can't submit the form on my.roku.com/HDMI.

My Roku Steaming Stick+ is listed in my account.  It lists a serial number of YH00HC271612, while the serial number of the physical devices is 21312H271612.  I've tried both.

Just a suggestion, you might have your developers update your site to at least give some feedback when the user clicks on Submit.  Having a page not respond at all isn't friendly, to say the least.  It would also be nice to be able to send you this information in an email rather than posted.

I hope you can fulfil the cable with my information.

thanks!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Dogwalker

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JM333
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I got the page to work.

Do not log into your Roku account.

Just Go to the page Roku | HDMI® extender and hit the [CONTINUE] button before entering data.

The required fields will now show up with red boxes around them. 

Fill in those boxes.

Hit the [CONTINUE] button and it worked

0 Kudos