Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stamalar
Reel Rookie

No tv codes show up for linking remote

Jump to solution

When I try to set remote up for tv no matter what brand I type in no codes show up

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No tv codes show up for linking remote

Jump to solution

@Stamalar 

There aren't codes. You should see the name of the supported brands, and would select from that using the on-screen wizard.

How are you trying to set up the remote? Describe the steps you're using. Also, which Roku remote are you using? What Roku model number? Settings > System > About

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Stamalar
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I go thru the wizard and goes to screen to enter brand type in rca(witch is what I have) and says not found typed in other brands and same thing

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Stamalar, this seems to be a common problem.  Have you otherwise completed the setup of your Roku device?  If not, finish the setup.  You can always go back and set up the remote to control your TV after ensuring any updates have been completed.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Dfunky1
Reel Rookie

Re: Why am i unable to find LG when searching for my TV brand during remote setup?

Jump to solution

Same issue here, Samsung TV with Roku Premier+....

0 Kudos
kenskie

Re: Voice remote, tv control set up, no manufacturers in list

Jump to solution

i have the exact same issue this is my 3rd roku bos 2-ultra lt,s and one stick in two different areas of my house one sony tv and one emerson all of which give same message when i try to pair when i type 1st letter (no list of tvs)

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Why am i unable to find LG when searching for my TV brand during remote setup?

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We appreciate your patience regarding this issue. We believe this issue will be resolved in a future update.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HELP64
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Great, so there's hope in the year 2050? I'm sorry but it's hard not to be sarcastic when you get an answer like that. 

Lancesr
Reel Rookie

no TV codes displaying when entering brand name ??

Jump to solution

Cannot get TV codes to display on ROKU EXPRESS  4K+ I have 2 of these I just purchased everything else works well just can't bring up TV code. Just says not found no matter what I input as TV BRAND

0 Kudos
Lancesr
Reel Rookie

Re: no TV codes displaying when entering brand name ??

Jump to solution

Believe it is a bandwidth issue, Once I got download speed up around 8 meg the list propagated OK

0 Kudos