Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danreardon
Reel Rookie

My remote randomly stopped working.

My remote randomly stopped working and it’s a brand new roku. I tried everything I’ve read here. Does anyone know how to get in touch with someone that works at roku? Thank you for your any help

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
JeremyJ
Reel Rookie

Re: My remote randomly stopped working.

I'm having the same issue and it does not seem that there is a way to get in contact with Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Danreardon @JeremyJ 

Thanks for the posts.

We will need more information to assist you further. What Roku model device are you using? What troubleshooting steps have your already done?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I have two Rokus in my house and the remotes for both stopped working at the same time.  I have changed the batteries, reset the remotes,  and turned things of and on again only to have nothing work. I even downloaded the app and nothing. I'm beyond frustrated. Please help asap!

0 Kudos
Ervico

The same thing happened to my 32S321 TV remote control. Around 24 hours ago, stop working.

I changed its batteries and it remains the same; dead.

I would appreciate any idea on this matter.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@caputobernal @Ervico 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device/TV are you using? Have you made any recent changes to your wireless network or internet?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JeremyJ
Reel Rookie

The remote model number is RC-GR4 and I’m trying to operate a Roku Ultra. I’ve replaced the batteries several times since noting the issue with batteries that I’ve tested in other devices.  I’ve also tried reconnecting it to the Roku but think the problem is that the remote is entirely unresponsive.  

0 Kudos
JeremyJ
Reel Rookie

No recent changes in my wireless network.  

0 Kudos
Bria0627

Remotes not working

I have a Roku streaming Stick and the remote is not working. I have changed the batteries, tried to reset and also use my Roku app. Nothing is working at this point. I  have unplugged the Stick and plugged it back up. It worked for awhile and then stopped again. It also keep saying not connected to the internet but everything else in the house is connected. 

0 Kudos
Starsf

Hi Danny,

It seems my remote has died as well. It made some sad sounds when it happened! I have the voice remote and streaming stick 3810x.

I can use the iPhone app, but am experiencing poor internet connection so I need to try another line from my router. Can’t change it without a remote.

0 Kudos