Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver

Jump to solution

@WilliamsJtim 

Thanks for the post.

The advanced wireless receiver (AWR) should be included in the box that your device came with (it looks like a cable and is labeled "Advanced Wireless Receiver").

If you are missing the AWR, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Klock2

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem.  I have restarting and pairing several times a day...loosing my mind. I had a fire stick for years and never had any issues.

0 Kudos
jamate

Jump to solution

I have the same issue I can figure how to pm you so could you on me please

0 Kudos
rp007
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When logged into the 'community' you should see an 'envelope' icon across the top. Clicking on it should give the option to PM

0 Kudos
LanceMcCrary
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue here. Triangle alert missing advanced wireless receiver. Do I send this back?

0 Kudos
LanceMcCrary
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This thing is not working. I’m getting an alert message and I cannot even get off the screen. Do I need to send this back? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@LanceMcCrary 

Thanks for the post.

The advanced wireless receiver (AWR) should be included in the box that your device came with (it looks like a cable and is labeled "Advanced Wireless Receiver").

If you are missing the AWR or have it plugged it and are still seeing the alert, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
skayden
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We just bought the stick and it will not allow us to get pass the language screen.  It keeps saying missing awr.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@skayden 

Thanks for the post.

As my previous post stated, the advanced wireless receiver (AWR) should be included in the box that your device came with (it looks like a cable and is labeled "Advanced Wireless Receiver").

If you are missing the AWR or have it plugged it and are still seeing the alert, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dogmomjan

Advanced wireless receiver not detected.

Jump to solution

Went through installation and rebooted system and it continues to show "missing advanced wireless receiver." This seems to be an issue with these new models; I have no issues with previous Roku's. Is this a manufacturing defect and do I need to send this back? Brad

0 Kudos