Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver

Jump to solution

@kim77 @Soulmutt @BEHolod 

Thanks for the inquiry.

The advanced wireless receiver (AWR) should be included in the box that your device came with.

If you are missing the AWR, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kadenws

Re: Error on setup with AWR issue

Jump to solution

I am having same problem

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Kadenws 

Thanks for the note.

The advanced wireless receiver (AWR) should be included in the box that your device came with.

If you are missing the AWR, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rp007
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m having the issue. Is the problem a defective receiver as there was one included in my kit? If so, how do I get it replaced?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@rp007 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AbbeyPitts
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hey there. I’m having the same issue. Can you help me with this?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@AbbeyPitts 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JamF

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. I would PM Danny but I can't figure out how to do that...please help

0 Kudos
AbbeyPitts
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had trouble at first. Click on Danny’s username and scroll down his page. You should see a button that will allow you to private message him. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hey sir;

I have been problems with “Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver” and I’ve tried everything to fix it. What do I need to do to remedy this issue? Is it a problem with the receiver itself? I just bought it.  

0 Kudos