Well, all of my 2-3 month old Roku that interact with Vizio stuff have shown problems in recent weeks. I found sometimes saying the music stopped even when it didn't on code 1 works. I've also found occasionally putting in LG instead of Vizio works.
The main issue is that they are inconsistent. Sometimes the volume/power won't work, then a few minutes later it'll magically work, then later it won't, when nothing changed. And I'm seeing this happen inconsistently on 3 different remotes now with 3 different Ultras. It's hard to believe they all have failed. Other times I've noticed flipping the voice switch on and then off fixes the issue, not often though.
Things were just fine up until some update a few weeks ago. I think their update broke these Ultra remotes with my Vizio stuff.
Pretty disappointed I spent so much to upgrade the house to Ultras for the ethernet plug, and my experience is worse than my previous Roku's.