Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Issues with remote buttons falling off

@Dgomez026  It is possible that you spilled on the Power button for it to do that.  That wouldn’t happen under regular use.  Voice Remotes would perform better than the remote you’re having a problem with.  I’ve bought an RC-AL7 Regular Voice Remote from a local Walmart store two weeks ago, for my Roku Express + 3910 and it performs way better than your RokuTV remote.
~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Nellebelle

Same exact issue. These things are so cheaply made. And it is nearly impossible to get them to replace their faulty **bleep**. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nellebelle,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the issue you are facing with your Roku remote and that's not what we aim for. We appreciate you for sharing your observation and we valued your feedback to improve our Roku products. 

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue but will need more details. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Can you provide a screenshot of the remote issue you are experiencing?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos