Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Garcia760

I need to buy the Gaming Remote control with A B buttons but can't seem to find them anywhere .

I want to buy the Gaming Remote with the A B buttons, can I buy individually or does it come with a certain Roku device? I planned on buying the streaming stick or ultra but I don't see them including the gaming remote. Can someone please enlighten me and help me find this remote please?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: I need to buy the Gaming Remote control with A B buttons but can't seem to find them anywhere .

I see used ones on ebay.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I need to buy the Gaming Remote control with A B buttons but can't seem to find them anywhere .

Roku no longer makes the gaming remote.  Your only hope is the used market.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
2krazy
Reel Rookie

I don’t know if this allowed if it’s not I’m sorry but I have the Roku 3 and remote! I’ll trade for another Roku box and remote like maybe a roku express? I just need one to put back in place of it! 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.